To best ensure your full recovery, we ask that our out-of-town clients in the addiction recovery program stay in our apartment complexes. These apartments are fully furnished, stand five to six blocks away from HRC, and generally are within walking distance of supermarkets.
As for amenities, apartments include:
- Cable TV
- Kitchen with utensils
- Bedroom with queen sized beds
- Air conditioning
- Ground floor laundry services
- Bedding, linens, and towels
- Access to several fitness centers
- Pull-out sofa beds
In addition, Wifi is available for a small fee.
As a bonus, these apartments are also near the beautiful Minneapolis Chain of Lakes Regional Park.
Cost of the Apartments
- Six-week stay in a one-bedroom apartment: $2,800
- Additional days after graduation: $75.00 per day
- Damage deposit: $500
The $500 initial deposit is required to secure an apartment space. Once the apartment is vacated, if there is no excessive damage, the deposit is returned to the client in full.