One Bedroom Apartments for Out-of-Town Clients
Health Recovery Center’s unique program of biochemical restoration is unmatched in the U.S. and around the world. To accommodate out-of-town clients, fully furnished, one bedroom apartments offer both comfort and privacy for clients to come and go as they please. All apartments are close to the Minneapolis chain of lakes, offering groomed walking paths, bike trails, and natural outdoor amenities.
Apartments are located five to six blocks from the Health Recovery Center. Most basic needs are in close proximity to the Center and do not require motorized transport.
Each apartment comes with:
- Living Room with Cable TV
- Kitchen with Utensils
- Living Room / Kitchen layout
- Bedroom with Queen Size Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Ground floor laundry services
- Bedding, linens, and towels provided by HRC (just bring personal items and clothing)
- Access to several fitness centers
- Internet services are available for a small fee
- Comfortable, pull-out sofa beds to accommodate guests
A deposit of $500.00 is required to hold an apartment. Deposits are held until the unit is vacated. If there is no excessive damage to the unit, full refund is given.
- In the event of a cancellation, deposits are non-refundable
- One Bedroom including cable TV: $2,800.00
- Additional days: $75.00 per day