Drug Rehab Center in Minneapolis
What is Drug Addiction?
Drug addiction, more formally known by the DSM-5 as Substance Abuse Disorder, is a disorder in which an individual becomes physically and mentally dependent on an illicit substance. While the initial use of a substance may be voluntary, over time the chemistry in the brain alters, which overcomes the individual’s ability to resist habitual use.
According to a national survey, 23.5 million people ages 12 or older needed treatment for an illicit drug or alcohol abuse problem.
Signs of Drug Addiction
- Changes in appearance and personal hygiene
- Intense cravings
- Tolerance build-up for the drug and the need to have more for the same effect
- Issues with work, school, and social life
- Health issues because of drug use (IE, high blood pressure)
- Going to great lengths, spending money you do not have, and focusing large amounts of energy on acquiring the drug
- Failing in your attempts to stop using the drug
Common Types of Drug Addiction Health Recovery Center Treats
Drug Addiction Treatment at Health Recovery Center
The goal of Health Recovery Center’s drug addiction treatment is to repair both the brain and body. Addiction is not just a mental disease, but a physical one, as well. Thus, we treat our patients holistically and help them discover what is fueling their addictions. Through genetics, chemical imbalance, or allergies, we help our clients find what they are missing at the molecular level. This treatment process is called biochemical repair.
We then structure the treatment to the individual’s physical needs with the optimum concentrations of natural substances that are normally present to restore stability and sanity. Those of us who can duplicate, as closely as possible, creation’s “Blueprint of Life” possess adequate amounts of these substances that run our brains and produce ongoing feelings of joy and satisfaction; they have no need of ingesting drugs to feel better.
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Program Offers:
- Complete drug detoxing with customized IVs and “by mouth” formulas
- Genetic history evaluations to determine “Inherent Factors” influencing cause
- Trusted labs used to verify or deny underlying internal mistakes causing your ongoing life-long anxiety, depression, cravings, etc.
- Medical support including a customized series of proprietary IVs and IM shots
- Biochemical repair tailored to individual bio-needs
- Gentle Cranial Electrical Stimulation is used to stabilize brain states, return short-term memory, and promote restful sleep
- Ecological protocols integrated to banish allergy-based symptoms and damage from toxic metals and chemicals
The Psychological Component of Our Drug Rehab
At Health Recovery Center, we believe that emotional support and cognitive restructuring are vital to recovering from Substance Abuse Disorder.
Those in our recovery program attend group therapy sessions. These group sessions mainly teach coping skills; we don’t believe that a person needs to disclose their darkest secrets to an audience in order to heal like most 12-step programs do. Additional weekly individual therapy will help you learn more about yourself—about what coping skills work for you, why you began to use in the first place, and how you can maintain your stability and sobriety upon leaving our program.
Our Drug Rehab Center’s Results
For more than 35 years Health Recovery Center has been healing clients by identifying and correcting the underlying biochemical causes of their addictions and emotional disorders.
Pharmaceutical companies are focused only on treating a struggling person’s symptoms, not on long-term solutions. Healthy people who don’t need prescriptions make bad customers, after all. Health Recovery Center’s approach, in contrast, offers a drug-free, long-term solution. This statement is backed by peer-reviewed research. Three-quarters of those with Substance Use Disorder recover under our approach after three years. Combined government studies of more traditional studies yield a recovery rate of less than ten percent.
Ready to Recover?
Health Recovery Center is dedicated to bringing your brain back to stability again. If you’re ready to recover and take control of your mind again, contact us today.