The Health Recovery Center Approach
The essence of HRC’s addiction treatment is to identify (once and for all) with labs the many possible biochemical mistakes that keep you craving, depressed, anxious, and needing a “fix” to feel better. We work to correct these biochemical disruptions using the wealth of knowledge that orthomolecular medicine and holistic health treatment offer.
Treating half the problem is not the solution. We treat the physiology behind the behavior.
What Makes Our Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Different
With our intensive outpatient addiction treatment program, we have a heavy emphasis when it comes to the physical component, unlike many other treatment centers.
- Complete detoxing with customized IVs and “by mouth” formulas.
- Genetic history evaluations to determine “Inherent Factors” influencing cause.
- Trusted labs used to verify or deny underlying internal mistakes causing your ongoing life-long Anxiety, Depression, Cravings, etc.
- Medical support including a customized series of proprietary IVs and IM shots
- Biochemical repair tailored to individual bio-needs
- Gentle Cranial Electrical Stimulation is used to stabilize brain states, return short-term memory, and promote restful sleep
- Ecological protocols integrated to banish allergy-based symptoms and damage from toxic metals and chemicals
Is there an Alcoholics Anonymous Component to Health Recovery Center?
At HRC, we take a different approach than the traditional “talk” therapy and 12 step program. We do not see the value in “searching moral inventory” for a disease that is genetic and physical in origin. We do, however, offer group learning sessions that are designed to be low stress.
Why We Don’t use Alcoholics Anonymous:
- The 12-step, AA belief system is embraced by only three percent of U.S. alcoholics today according to their own figures.
- Alcoholics Anonymous’ philosophy is abstinence. Alcoholics lose an average of 20 years of life, and government figures show that both drinking and abstinent alcoholics die at almost the same rate because treatment does not reverse physical damage.
- We believe in focusing treatment on the individual. AA is a one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment. By focusing our efforts on the individual’s physical and mental needs we can see greater results.