“The HRC program got me feeling better, and thinking much more clearly.” –KD
“[My goals were accomplished] more so than I could have ever dreamed possible! [As a result of this program significant changes include] a desire to want to be healthy…not to put anything in my body that will cause me harm. I love the new me, and this is just the beginning of my new life. The biochemical restoration of my brain was the key ingredient missing with my past attempts to remain sober.” –CB
Unique Features That Make HRC a One-of-a-Kind Treatment Center
Health Recovery Center has been licensed by the State of Minnesota since 1980. We offer intensive individual counseling and cognitive therapy groups to address psychological needs. We also teach Logo therapy, based on Dr. Viktor Frankl’s famous book Man’s Search For Meaning. Our groups are designed to be low stress in nature. We don’t believe in having you tell personal secrets to a group of strangers as a way to heal. As you recover the stable brain you’re entitled to, you’ll understand more about yourself, and be better able to make sound life choices. With your newfound clarity and optimism, there will come a strong trust in your own ability to be self-directed.
Our Unique Features Include:
- Complete medically supervised detoxifying with customized IVs, detox and repair formulas.
- Multiple M.D. appointments
- Trusted labs used to verify or deny underlying internal mistakes that cause ongoing, life-long anxiety, depression, cravings, etc. followed by the needed repair!
- Ongoing medical support including a customized series of proprietary IVs and IM injections
- Genetic history evaluations to determine “Inherent Factors” influencing underlying cause
- Biochemical repair tailored to individual bio-needs
- Gentle cranial electrical stimulation (CES) to stabilize brain states, restore short-term memory, lift depression, and promote restful sleep
- Protocols that banish allergy based symptoms and correct damage from toxic metals/chemicals
- Positive emotional support provided in the form of Cognitive Therapy and Logo Therapy
- Weekly individual counseling sessions
- Biomedicine teaching groups and therapy groups
- Yoga, relaxation sessions
- Films that teach wellness
- Nearby exercise facilities
- Nearby chain of lakes for walking, swimming, boating and canoeing